Don’t bring a book to a gunfight!
Keith Lamont Scott, it’s so saddening! Lets take a look at what this ‘FAMILY MAN’ of seven has been charged with through the years:
- 1992—Pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed weapon (not a gun), simple assault, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Charged with aggravated assault. (Disposition unknown)
- 1995—Charged with assault with intent to kill. (Disposition unknown)
- 2004–Convicted of a misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon (Dismissed felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, and misdemeanors assault on a child under 12, assault on a female, and communicating threats.)
- 2005– Sentenced to 15 months in a state jail for evading arrest. Sentenced to seven years in prison on a conviction of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- 2015–Convicted of driving while intoxicated.
I guess it is not out of the question that he would pull a gun! I only have one question for the family of this dude: ‘What book was it and why did he carry it in an ankle holster?’
As a friendly gesture, I am going to provide an ankle holster with every paperback copy of Crimes Against Humanity: Memoirs of El Dookie.
Wow, the D.A. just laid it out:
- He did own a gun
- The witnesses lied
- Keith Lamont Scott’s wife lied
What about the poor, racist, black cop that got blamed for this, Brentley Vinson? Where is his gofundme page? This guy and his family’s life is probably ruined now because of this scumbag! And dont rofget about all of the rioting and looting because of this piece of shit!
Here are the audio clips from the shooting:
Don’t do it
Drop the Gun
In conclusion, I still have some unanswered questions. I would like to know if this guy’s wife is going to be arrested for making numerous false statements to the police. I would still like this question answered by Keith Lamont Scott’s Family: ‘What book was it and why did he carry it in an ankle holster?’